Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In
Ascot Catering Cycling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bruce Edge's Sunday mates rates ride over the hills

2 posters

Go down

Bruce Edge's Sunday mates rates ride over the hills Empty Bruce Edge's Sunday mates rates ride over the hills

Post  smithsr Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:34 am

Bruce asked me post this earlier today, but my internet has been down and I have only just got it going

Start at the Cannon tomorrow Sunday 0600 Aug3. Head out along bike track to Camp Mountain, (DahlPad's favourite climb is over Lochinvar Rd Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ), onto Samford, some gentle self-paced climbing onto Bygotts Rd and follow the crests around to Bunya Road thence back to Samford and Camp Mountain then home. Optional coffees and carbs at Samford.
smithsr
smithsr

Back to top Go down

Bruce Edge's Sunday mates rates ride over the hills Empty Bruce Edge's Sunday mates rates ride over the hills

Post  Dahlpad Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:10 am

Ha Ha smithsr. And I thought I was going to avoid Lochinvar by going to Mt Pleasant! Mind you, both rides turned out to be crackers! I'm really envious of your KoM's and they won't be your last. It must have been really exciting coming back through Keperra. Leave the neighbourhood in an uproar did we? How did BruceE go? He should have a Garmin so we can spy on him too!

Dahlpad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bruce Edge's Sunday mates rates ride over the hills Empty Re: Bruce Edge's Sunday mates rates ride over the hills

Post  smithsr Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:21 pm

We were all following joe, who set lets have a cool down ride home and then took off like fire-cracker. Bruce as usual set a hot pace out.
smithsr
smithsr

Back to top Go down

Bruce Edge's Sunday mates rates ride over the hills Empty Re: Bruce Edge's Sunday mates rates ride over the hills

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down