Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In
Ascot Catering Cycling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brisbane to Gold Coast ride

Go down

Brisbane to Gold Coast ride Empty Brisbane to Gold Coast ride

Post  Fang Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:27 am

Hi all Gold Coast riders,

Check the following link to download the information sheets from the BQ site.

http://b2gc.bq.org.au/ride-info/info-sheets/

30+ riders

Meet at the cannon 0430am. Ride in to meet other riders at the Northern End of Goodwill Bridge 0500am. Departure from South Bank 0515am.

Contact person - Michael 0417752211

25-30k/hr riders

I'm being dropped off at the Edward Str entrance to the Botanica Gardens prior to 0530am ready to ride to the start line for departure of 0545am. I'll be stopping at the 40km mark to refuel and hopefully ride the remainder 60km to the finish (there is a further stop at 80km, if we need it)

Remember to carry enough water, provisions, money (for food and drink at the finish) and spares and don't forget the sunscreen.

There are numerous options for the return trip. Some are staying overnight, others are catching the train with others organising their own transport back (like myself).

Contact person - Robert 0438152700

Enjoy the day.

Safe riding and keep your wits about you. This a large group ride with lots of people not used to the closeness of other riders.

Lastly for any emergencies dial 000 or less serious conditions the Medical Command Centre on 0402171968

Robert

Fang

Back to top Go down