Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In
Ascot Catering Cycling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Paul Butler coaching

Go down

No Paul Butler coaching Empty No Paul Butler coaching

Post  Dahlpad Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:51 am

Hello everyone,

(This is a repeat of a post on this matter. The other appears in General. It is repeated so that everybody will be aware that Wednesday night's coaching has ceased).

PaulB and I had a discussion this week regarding his coaching sessions. Paul advises that he will not be available for the foreseeable future as next week he will be involved in the Tour of Toowoomba and following this he has his commitments with the TdeF. This is a timely break for us as we will be able to put into practice much of the good coaching ideas Paul has provided. Perhaps after the TdeF and its associated activities, we may be able to entice Paul to continue to be our coach. In the meantime I would like to thank Paul on the team's behalf for all he has done for us. I particularly would like to thank him for his advice on sprinting and attacking, two areas in which I had hit a brick wall in my ability to progress. The session on breaking in to get a wheel gave added confidence to my riding in a group. Everything he said showed the extent of his wide experience. His advice was easily understood as he explained things concisely and logically. I also want to record my appreciation for his bike fitting sessions. Nobody has ever got me sitting on a bike as well as Paul has. So thank you Paul and we hope to benefit from your coaching in the future.

PaulD

Dahlpad
Admin

Back to top Go down