Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In
Ascot Catering Cycling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My luck has really gotta change soon!!

3 posters

Go down

My luck has really gotta change soon!! Empty My luck has really gotta change soon!!

Post  PeterO Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:01 am

It has been a really sh!tty year for me cycle-wise - first I get a knee injury at the start of the year that keeps me from doing any high intensity riding, and then two weeks ago, just as my knee is getting better and i started to contemplate doing more miles, i fall off my bike while warming down and fracture a bone in my arm !! Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling Eyes

I really really miss riding with all you guys, especially the saturday and sunday morning rides and club races followed by coffee. Hopefully in a week or two I will be right to ride again, and then my luck holds out and so I can get a solid block of riding in. I've done my best to stay fit with swimming and easy rides, so hopefully the fitness comes back quickly.

peace out

Very Happy:D:D:D
PeterO
PeterO

Back to top Go down

My luck has really gotta change soon!! Empty Re: My luck has really gotta change soon!!

Post  Onehundredandeighty Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:21 am

That's a real bummer Peter, you might have to come out and do some cross country rides (Mtb'ing) and get off the tarmac for a while.

Hope you're back soon.

Onehundredandeighty
Admin

Back to top Go down

My luck has really gotta change soon!! Empty Re: My luck has really gotta change soon!!

Post  ven2 Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:27 pm

heard about your arm. maybe life's giving you the opportunity off the bike to find a good woman!  Very Happy
so, don't get better too quick.  Wink

ven2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterO Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:38 am

if only i had landed myself in hospital Bruce, maybe i could of at least scored a few sponge baths from a sultry nurse...female nurse that is lol
PeterO
PeterO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down