Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In
Ascot Catering Cycling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15Th August Ekka Public Holliday Ride

2 posters

Go down

15Th August Ekka Public Holliday Ride Empty 15Th August Ekka Public Holliday Ride

Post  GD Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:06 pm

If any of you are lucky and have the day off like myself and are keen to do some riding on wed for EKKA day,

I Propose a ride, Start at Nundah ride out to Samford, then via Eatons Crossing , onto Gympir rd through Strathpine, Petrie, Kallangur, Burpengary, head back through Deception bay through Scarborough, and back to C-word for a warm caffinated beverage.

See Route Here..

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/nundah-samford-dbay
GD
GD

Back to top Go down

15Th August Ekka Public Holliday Ride Empty Re: 15Th August Ekka Public Holliday Ride

Post  GD Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:32 am

Meet time will be...

6AM at the German Cannon @ Nundah
GD
GD

Back to top Go down

15Th August Ekka Public Holliday Ride Empty Re: 15Th August Ekka Public Holliday Ride

Post  Onehundredandeighty Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:06 am

Hey Grant,
I'm keen to head out that way, but wouldn't mind going via Upper Kedron (Lochinvar Rd) on the way to Samford to stay off the main road, better hills as well. I'd also be tempted with an espresso at Samford along the way.
Heading down the track this arvo, but will see you at the cannon at 6 if not.

Onehundredandeighty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down