Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In
Ascot Catering Cycling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VW Golf for Sale!

Go down

VW Golf for Sale! Empty VW Golf for Sale!

Post  Pom Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:36 pm

All, A bit off topic, but some will have heard about my new purchase, a 2013 VW Golf, and the fact that I sold my old Golf to my Dad.

He's decided to pull up stumps, sell near everything he has, buy a mobile home, and head off around Australia as a Grey Nomad. So, now he's selling my old Golf at a rather silly price. It's a 2010 Model, 77TSI. This is the small 1.2L turbo engine coupled to a six speed manual. It's got just over 43K on the clock, and runs on the smell of an oily rag.

Being the small engine, it does have a little bit of turbo lag (as they all do). I fitted a set of 17" wheels to it, and they are included. (some gutter rash on the LHS) It also has a top notch window tint. He's got it on eBay for $11,500 which is a reasnable notch under what he paid for it, and many thousands under what they are selling for! Wish he'd spoken to me before listing it, as I sold to him at a sweetheart price!

Link to the car here :- eBay
Retail Pricing Here :-Retail Pricing

If your interested, feel free to get in touch with Dad (Alan) on 0459 701 799, or I have plenty of photos.

Cheers,
Pom

Pom

Back to top Go down