Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In
Ascot Catering Cycling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wheels for Sale - FSC-50 Carbon Clinchers and Mavic Ksyrium SL's

Go down

Wheels for Sale - FSC-50 Carbon Clinchers and Mavic Ksyrium SL's Empty Wheels for Sale - FSC-50 Carbon Clinchers and Mavic Ksyrium SL's

Post  Pom Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:46 am

Before I send them up on eBay, I thought I'd offer up the two wheel sets I'm clearing out to fund the next set of hoops.

First up are the Ksyrium SL's. Not the cheap version, but they have a few years under their belt. Were originally 9 speed (from memory) but the previous (and first) owner had a spill on them and they sat in the shed for a few years. There are scrape marks on the front wheel as per the photo's. About 7,000 k's on them, but plenty of miles left. Just had them into the LBS (Jim) for a spoke tension and true. Bearings in really good nick, and running true. About 1600g per set. Seem to be selling for between $400 and $600, so looking for $300. Happy to throw some tyres on if somebody want to take them for a spin.

Photo's are here:- Here

Next up are the Farsports FSC-50's. 50mm carbon clinchers. Had a few issues since purchase, and had the hubs replaced / upgraded once under warranty. Ceramic bearings. Also been to the LBS this week to have the free hub bearings replaced. Running OK, but don't think they like my weight! These are the gloss finish version, and have alternate stickers fitted. 1400G with the stickers, and fall into the 1300g without. Stickers very easy to remove.

Photo's are here:- Here

You can get me @ pomandange@gmail.com if your interested.

Cheers,
Pom

Pom

Back to top Go down