Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In
Ascot Catering Cycling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Track my progress on Saturdays ride..

3 posters

Go down

Track my progress on Saturdays ride.. Empty Track my progress on Saturdays ride..

Post  Onehundredandeighty Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:29 pm

It looks as if it might only be Tina and I on Saturdays 'Five Bumps and a Hill' ride down at the Gold Coast Hinterland.
So if you're bored on Saturday afternoon and want to see how far we are in to the ride, click on this link to my 'Spot" GPS Tracking device and see if it works.
This is the first time I've tried a Shared Page link, so I hope it works.

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=02tBVBmjqFn9yKsyftChrqQhflVumscvG

Onehundredandeighty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Track my progress on Saturdays ride.. Empty Re: Track my progress on Saturdays ride..

Post  PeterO Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:51 am

yep it seems to work, though you've been stuck on the same spot on Tomewin rd for the past hour - lunch? Do you manually have to activate the GPS to indicate your position, or does it do it automatically?
PeterO
PeterO

Back to top Go down

Track my progress on Saturdays ride.. Empty Re: Track my progress on Saturdays ride..

Post  ven2 Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:57 am

Have checked your progress a few times today. Would be good if it gave elevations, distance, and drew a line on the road properly.
Suppose it's a bit similar to leaving your smart phone GPS on and sharing location with friends.

Suppose tonight will be beer and pizza.

ven2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Onehundredandeighty Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:39 pm

Beer/s and a 'slow cooker meal of cous cous, beef, lentils, veges, etc(bloody nice actually) courtesy of my lovely wife Lyndell. Very Happy

As far as the Spot Tracker goes, I will bring it in the morning and show it's features. The tracking aspect is just one of them and probably not the most important, as its primarily a safety tool.

Onehundredandeighty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down