Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In
Ascot Catering Cycling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mt Coot-tha

2 posters

Go down

Mt Coot-tha Empty Mt Coot-tha

Post  GD Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:33 am

Hi guys,
Ill be heading over Coot-tha on tuesday afternoon if anyone is interested in joining me. I normally get 3 laps in before it gets pretty dark. It wont be a sprint, just a constant grind..

Time: 3:30-4:00
Date: 7/8/12
Location: Slaughter Falls carpark. (first car park on the right as u drive in to that area, before the toilets)

GD
GD

Back to top Go down

Mt Coot-tha Empty Re: Mt Coot-tha

Post  ven2 Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Hi Grant. I was doing a lot of Coot-tha last year with Graeme Woolnough, mostly early week mornings. Most do their repeats in the morning. The traffic can be a bit unpredictable in the afternoons, mainly couriers bee lining to the tele stations.

I heading off for 10 days on Wed so won't make it.
Bruce Edge, PhilM, Stuart Curran, and myself have done Gateway Bridge repeats in the afternoons this year. It's about a 5% gradient and 800metres long. Might be a bit more convenient for you. Though a slum route compared to Coot-tha.
Suppose Coot-tha is more accessible during peak hour now with the free tunnels.

ven2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GD Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:43 am

Traffic is generally pretty good. maybe one or 2 couriers and a couple of news cars. I generally find its not till 5 that everyone that works at the television studios leave, and they are going down the hill not up ha,
either way ill be there..
GD
GD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down