Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ascot Catering Cycling
Hey Please Log In
Ascot Catering Cycling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advanced Bike and Race Craft Skills with Ashley McGowan

+2
Onehundredandeighty
ven2
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Advanced Bike and Race Craft Skills with Ashley McGowan - Page 2 Empty Re: Advanced Bike and Race Craft Skills with Ashley McGowan

Post  ven2 Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:51 pm

An American mate sent me this:

ven2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Advanced Bike and Race Craft Skills with Ashley McGowan - Page 2 Empty Re: Advanced Bike and Race Craft Skills with Ashley McGowan

Post  ven2 Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:40 am

Hi Guys, training with Ash is cancelled this arvo due to inclement weather.

ven2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ven2 Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:56 am

Ashley's training is again postponed this arvo guys. We called it off due to strong winds and busy work headaches.

Keep practicing those skills. Remember, even if you're not aiming to be an Ashley, the finer control you develop may save your butt, collar bone, or life one day. And it'll also keep you mobile without walking aids later into old age. The higher the level of balance, coordination, strength, and endurance you enter old age with, the more of a reservoir you have to be eroded by the dreaded aging process.

ven2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RS Cyclist Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:18 am

" Remember, even if you're not aiming to be an Ashley"
Yeah you are right there Bruce ..I think Ash said he had broken every bone in his body....not planning to do that bit.
Nonetheless I think every body should at least do some practice at falling over like me......but pick some nice soft grass to do it...like me....

RS Cyclist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2